Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December - House Update

I've had these picture loaded but never had time to complete the page before the holidays!

Several weeks ago, Gerry mocked-up the two shallow steps from the kitchen hallway area to the great room.


And we moved a ping-pong table into the master bedroom.  Don't you have a ping-pong table in your bedroom??

 

We also bought my new spa tub which has both massage jets in strategic places and effervescent air holes that encircle the bottom of the tubHere it is in the master bath where it will be installed.


Then we took it outside and tested it per the manufacturer's instructions before it gets installed. I wanted to put hot water in it and jump right in!  I thought the air bubble mode would be really quiet but it's not.



Fred got his first bath and he did really well.  We filled several buckets with warm water and bathed him in a shallow bucket. No barking or fussing.  We think he actually liked it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.