Gerry's been very busy getting the plumbing, drainage, and sewer pipes installed. I helped by filling the trenches with sand to support the pipes from underneath.
Let the sunshine in! It's nice to pull the plastic back to let the sun dry out the ground under the existing house foundation. The two partially visible doors go into the bedroom (left) and bathroom of the house. Normally, there is plywood on the floor joists between the two rooms so I can use both rooms. I enter the bedroom from a door cut into the bedroom at the side of the house.
Gerry did a mock-up of the windows in the new great room so we could evaluate size and location before we order the windows.
The yellow tape towards the top of the picture below, outlines the kitchen cabinets. The square plywood represents the kitchen island, and the yellow tape at the bottom of the picture is the wall between the hallway and master bedroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.