This bedroom set belonged to my dad's parents in South Carolina. They bought it many, many years ago for $100. My grandpa paid it off $1 at a time! When I moved into my first apartment in 1977, I was fortunate to receive the bedroom set from my Aunt JoAnn. It is my most precious possession.
The bed frame was disassembled and it went to the storage unit.
The chest-of-drawers will stay in the "storage" bedroom.
And the vanity is being stored at my mom's. I reminded Gerry several times to be very careful with the mirror while is was being disassembled, transported and reassembled! Because our current bedrooms are so small, the vanity was in the "closet" bedroom surrounded by hanging clothes for several years.
I found some great treasures when I was going through the drawers and packing. There are some 8mm home movies my dad shot in the 60s & 70s and some super-8 movies, with sound, that I shot in high school. I took them in to be converted to DVDs and should get them back in a few weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.